Thursday, August 1, 2013

12 2012 Favorites #8

Okay so, A Need So Beautiful almost slipped my mind when I was listing my top twelve, which is really seriously messed up because I love this book it's amazing. Now, I'm trying to remember all the little lovely things, so for one the characters in this book are all awesome. I mean Charlotte is amazing, you'll fall head over heels for Harlin, Monroe is so great. It's just got an all around epic set of characters. The story is so original (at least I think so), and I literally waited months to get a hold of this book. It was so worth the wait.

Now this is one of those books that are mostly happy, but then have a really gut punching ending. Aside from that it's a hilarious, adventurous, incredible read, that I loved every minute off. Being that there's a sequel also softens the blow of the ending a bit too. Even though the sequel doesn't come close to comparing to A Need So Beautiful, it's kinda hard to explain because it's just an super sweet story. That's the best word to describe, it's just something soft and sweet with the right amount of humor and charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment