Friday, May 10, 2013

Counting The Days... #3

Do you see this book?
See it? See it's pretty red cover, and the gray nail polish the model is wearing that I must have. Do you see the amazing typography and that pretty flower? Do you understand what this book does to me? You see I read the first book, Confessions of an Angry Girl, and being an angry girl myself, I expected something different. I wasn't very happy with the book, it wasn't what I wanted, it didn't have the emotion behind it that I wanted. It didn't make me feel and think and go crazy for the characters. But lately, well, it's coming back. Certain scenes of the book, parts that didn't mean much that start to. So whenever I pass by this book, I just can't help but wonder. What it's gonna actually be like, if it'll come short of my expectations. Either way I'm reading this for sure. I'm just gonna have to write my own confessions of an angry girl if this series/trilogy/whatever fails yet again.




No comments:

Post a Comment