Friday, March 1, 2013

Counting The Days... #1

Counting The Days are like the hardest posts for me to come up with, because there aren't a lot of books this year I'm excited to read or expecting to come out. However, Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout is one I cannot wait to be released. It's the fourth book in the Covenant Series and absolutely amazing. I'm actually seriously worried about this being the book that ruins the whole series. Hopefully I'm totally wrong and Apollyon will be as amazing as ever, I'm just expecting this book in the series to be the one that's dripping with soppy romance. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of all that love story blah, I just want some hilarious one liners  and some awesome action scenes. All in all the Covenant series a top favorite of mine and you guys should totally give it a chance. While I continue to anxiously wait until Apollyon is released April 9th.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment