Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Counting the Days... #11

Bang (Visions, #2)I personally, am in love with Lisa McMann's Wake Trilogy, so when I found out about Crash I went insane and fangirled all the way home. When it came out I literally parked my butt on the couch and did not move until I was done reading it later that day, and when I found out the sequel Bang is gonna come out the same year it was like Christmas in January. Or was it Feb.. Now, I'm not so crazy about the name though, Bang not as catchy I guess, and I'm worried about it not living up to expectations. Not to mention sequels are usually hamartia of trilogies for me it makes me even more nervous. None the less I'm thrilled at the thought of reading Bang and I'm counting the very few days till it is released October 8 here in the US.


Duuude I just got the broken glass eye effect, ooooooooh wow I'm a moron sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment