Monday, September 23, 2013

12 2012 Favorites #9


Now I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mara Dyer Trilogy. My absolute favorite thing about it is the way it's magnificently written. If I could write like Hodkin, I'd be going around bragging about how I'm the best sentence constructor in the history of writing. I never ever ever reread books, and if I were to reread a book, it would be a few years after I originally read it. Giving some time for me to forget all the little things that I loved so I can rediscover them. But when it comes to the Mara Dyer trilogy, I want to reread them soo bad. 

This trilogy is just so amazingly brilliant I can't get over it. But if I had to choose between a favorite, it'll be the first. Maybe because I'm a sequel hater, or maybe it's because the first book is what led me into this crazy world of amazing. I just love it so much words can't even describe. Everyone should seriously give it a chance and open it up. It's got romance, amazing characters, mystery, magic, all the witty comments you could ever imagine. It's just completely flawlessly unimaginably gorgeous in every aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment