Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cover Love #15

July is here, the month named after the infamous Julius Caesar. I kinda don't even like July, I mean yay Independence Day(really just fireworks)! July seems like a dumb month for me, it's like floating in between the beginning of summer and the end. Anyways who cares, so today's cover love is like different than normal. My normal at least, which is bad because I shouldn't have a normal. I hate being trapped in a predictable world. Like that's so boring, I say mean things all the time about being predictable so this is my trying to not be a hypocrite. 
Of Triton has a cover I couldn't get out of my head. I love it so much I just think it's so beautiful. It radiates beauty and I love it and I want it, sitting up on my shelf, being gorgeous. I mean it's just so simple and pretty. I love the typography, I love the water, I love the models, I love everything about it. I la-la-la-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-love it. And if you don't love it too then you're one of two things. You're either A, still trying to get over the fact that the couple on the cover are making out. Or, 2, a hater of beauty in that case have fun in your ugly world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment