Monday, May 20, 2013

Cover Love #10

Now before you think anything, quick, don't think!! Don't think about what your first impression of this cover is because you're going to think it's weird. Don't think! I told you not to think! Just soak in this cover for a little, tilt your head as if you're inspecting a unique piece of abstract art. Do you see it now? To get this cover you have to ignore what you're mind is telling you, and just see it. See the meaning behind it's simple beauty. Okay that was random of me, but whenever I think about this cover it loses it's charm. But when I just stare at it, I fall in love again. It's simple, but pretty, vintage, it has character, it has meaning. Who would've thought an empty bird cage could have meaning? Well it does. And I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment