Friday, April 26, 2013

Counting the Days #2

I might've mentioned before in a post how Rachel Hawkins is my all time favorite author, and I totally love her and her books? Right? I mean, it has to have come up. If not, well it's true, I'm a total sucker for the Hex Hall Trilogy. It's one of those seriously rare books I found as soon as it began, and I waited each year for the next installment. Of course, when I found out that it was going to end, I was crushed. However the fact that School Spirits is the first in a spin-off trilogy(series maybe?), totally almost made up for Hex Hall ending.

School Spirits is going to be released in May 14th, and I can not wait to get my hands on this book. My cousin and I are both eagerly awaiting it's release. She just so happened to get lucky and discover Hex Hall a few months after Spellbound hit shelves, so she didn't have any waiting to do before. (Yes, I actually kept Hex Hall a secret from her but she found out anyways...)

Bottom line is, I am seriously excited to read School Spirits yet at the same time, I'm kinda worried. I mean, I've got such high expectations. Even though it's about Izzy (Sophie's cousin), it should still be awesome right? But then again, how awesome can it be without Sophie, or Jenna, or Archer, or *sniff* Cal? I love Cal and Archer. Especially Cal. Kinda getting sidetracked, anyways, School Spirits is going to be one heck of a book that I'm majorly looking forward to reading. At least I hope so....

No comments:

Post a Comment